Our training takes you beyond resumes and interviews. You will learn how to cope with deadlines, conflicting priorities, and ambiguity. You will learn what are acceptable and unacceptable behaviours in the workplace. Conflict resolution and appropriate communications will be addressed. You will learn about organizational structures and functions, business practices and processes, how to work independently and within a team. To top it all off, you will receive continual feedback and coaching!
The class sizes are small to maximize learning outcomes.
Next ERTA Training starts in April 2019. The total number of classroom hours is 90. Typically classes are scheduled over a two to three month period.
- Have post-secondary academic credentials. Providing a copy of your academic certificate is sufficient proof.
- Display an aptitude in abilities needed to succeed in a business profession by placing in the top 40% of the general population as assessed at our office. Your aptitude results will be shared with you.
The ERTA program is subsidized by The Vancouver Foundation which allows us to offer it at a reduced price of $749 + GST to individuals. Our refund policy is as follows:
- Registration fee of $49.00 is non-refundable
- The balance of $700 is refundable based on completion as follows:
- If you cancel before the course starts, we refund $700.00
- If you complete .01% to 25% of the course, we refund $525.00
- If you complete 26% to 50% of the course, we refund $350.00
- If you complete 51% to 75% of the course, we refund $175.00
- If you complete over 75% of the course, we refund $0.00
All supplies, books, and computer usage are provided by Orbital Learning.
Individuals who are sponsored by a company or agency, may have arrangements whereby their sponsor pays all fees.
Orbital Learning Inc. reserves the right to request an individual who disrupts the learning of other individuals to the extent that the quality of the course is comprised to leave the training. The individual will be asked to leave, and the appropriate refund applied.